No one wants to admit they get angry, especially when it gets out of control and hurts the ones we love.
Anger Management has proven to be effective for the following types of individuals:
- Violent offenders
- People who display bullying behaviors
- People affected by behavioral changes associated with traumatic brain injury
- People who experience behavioral changes associated with posttraumatic stress
- People experiencing substance dependency or undergoing recovery
- People with cognitive or mental health issues that make it difficult to control anger
Anger issues aren’t uncommon and the first step towards change is an admittance of the problem. Learning to stop isn’t as simple as some may think, but together we can come up with a game plan tailored exclusively to you.
If you or someone you know is experiencing anger management issues, contact me today for a free consultation.